- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Antares R3 Versus Evo road bike saddle
Price incl. VAT
plus £8.90 for delivery to Great Britain
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The fi’zi:k Antares R3 Versus Evo saddle is perfect for road cyclists who spend many hours on the saddle eating miles. Yet, the durable Antares R3 is also perfect for demanding riders looking for a comfortable alternative for shorter tours. A real designer piece for road cyclists with moderate flexibility and low pelvis rotation.
The slightly curved profile of the Antares R3 Versus Evo saddle of fi’zi:k’s Chameleon Line is designed for speed and pedalling comfort. The saddle combines fi’zi:k’s top technology with high-end materials for highest demands on comfort and performance. Lightweight and agile, with a narrow saddle nose and flexible wings at the front of the two-part sitting area. This WingFlex technology makes sure the contact surface flexes where the thighs meet the saddle – for a smooth pedal stroke and impressive sitting comfort.
The road bike saddle adapts to the aero position with medium mobility of the lumbar spine without compromising on performance and thus allows you to choose an aerodynamic riding position by simply increasing the saddle height. A full-length, deep relief channel reduces unpleasant pressure on sensitive areas, while a wide channel delta at the rear relieves the ischium in the upright position. With full channel comfort, advanced technology and a high-quality finish, the Antares R3 Versus Evo by fi’zi:k is a high-performance road bike saddle for ambitious cyclists.
· Thinly padded road bike saddle for Marathon and Racing
· Slightly curved, sloping shape
· Narrow saddle nose
· Divided shell with flexible WingFlex edges
· Versus Channel Design centre relief channel, 7 mm deep
· Ischium-friendly rear part
· fi’zi:k Chameleon Series: perfect for cyclists with a flexible spine
· Spine Concept EVO with two saddle widths
· ICS compatible, e.g. with the fi’zi:k saddle bag (product code: 2209890)
· Cover: breathable Light Microtex
· Padding: Comfort Core Foam micro foam
· Saddle shell: carbon-reinforced nylon
· Rail: k:ium light metal alloy, Ø 7 mm with scale
· Dimensions: approx. 275 x 142 mm (regular), 275 x 152 mm (large)
· Weight: 215 g (regular), 220 g (large)
Tip: As an alternative from the fi’zi:k Versus EVO line, riders with restricted flexibility in the spine can choose the Aliante R3 Versus Evo (product code: 2278524) and riders with a very flexible spine the Arione R3 Versus Evo (product code: 2278465) in the respective width.
- with cutout:
- Step saddle:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: