- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Arione R3 k:ium saddle
Price incl. VAT
plus £8.90 for delivery to Great Britain
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The completely flat version of the fi´zi:k Arione R3 k:ium saddle with a quite narrow saddle nose allows for high freedom of movement so that you can find the perfect position, where you can put the power onto the pedal as efficiently as possible. The combination of fibreglass reinforced nylon and carbon for the saddle shell offers a very good stiffness-to-weight ratio without compromising on flexibility. Wing Flex wings also contribute to a high comfort, as they provide relief for the area where the rider's thighs touch the saddle. The K:ium saddle rail is made of an alloy that is 8% lighter than titanium but just as robust.
An integrated clip systems allows for a tool-free installation and removal of ICS-compatible saddle bags.
• Long saddle with padded saddle nose for Marathon or Race
• fi´zi:k Spine concept: Snake series perfect for cyclists with a very flexible spine
• Allows for a sporty riding position and a high saddle to bar drop
• Low Density padding for increased comfort
• Wing Flex side wings: A flexible shell at the sides allows you to freely move your thighs for great pedalling power
• Integrated Clip System (ICS): A clip system on the bottom of the saddle allows you to fix a light or a saddle bag (e.g. item no.: 2209890)
• Dimensions regular: length approx. 300 mm / width approx. 130 mm
• Dimensions large: length approx. 300 mm / width approx. 142 mm
• Material: saddle shell made from carbon fibre reinforced nylon, saddle cover made from thermowelded, anti-slip and breathable Microtex
• K:ium saddle rail -8% lighter than titanium, as strong as titanium
• Weight: approx. 200 g (regular), approx. 210 g (large)
- with cutout:
- Step saddle:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: