- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The IceToolz chain wear indicator allows you to check your bike’s chain for wear by inserting the checker’s pins into two links. Depending on how deep the pointed edge drops in between the chain links, you can see whether the elongation is still within the tolerance or whether you should replace the chain. When using an aluminium cassette, it might be good to already replace the chain when the second wear level is reached to prevent premature wear to other drivetrain components. Therefore, you should regularly use the chain checker.
• Compact chain checker, easy to reach
• For easy chain wear measurement
• Wear steps of <0.50%, 0.5-1% and > 1% elongation
• For bikes with aluminium and steel cassettes
• With hole for hanging
• Dimensions: approx. 125 x 38 x 2 mm
• Material: stainless steel
• Weight: approx. 34 g
- Bottom bracket:
- Hub and spokes:
- Fork and headset:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: