- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The KMC X12 chain for 12 speed shifting systems promises high durability and low chain stretch – especially when used for singlespeed drivetrains with middle motors on e-bikes with high tensile forces. Specifically hardened and surface coated chain links are optimised for high loads and promise a prolonged service life even in toughest conditions. The X Bride outer plate with precisely articulated angles additionally offers fast, smooth and precise shifting.
· Highly durable for 12-speed shifting systems
· For Sram 12-speed MTB systems
· Optimised for derailleur gears, also suitable for electric bikes
· 126 links
· Chain dimensions: 1/2" x 11/128"
· X-Bridge chain design
· Double X-Durability for excellent durability
· Extra Stretch Proof (reduced chain stretch)
· Pin length: 5,2 mm
· Nickel-coated (silver) or titanium nitride coated (Ti-N gold /black)
· Weight: approx. 268 g
· Incl. MissingLink master link 12 EPT silver / 12 Ti-N gold (not indended for multiple use)
- Manufacturer`s ref.: