- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The KMC e11 EPT chain for 11-speed e-bikes is perfectly suitable for all-weather rides and off-road tours, thanks to an EcoProTeQ anti-rust coating. High tensile forces as well as rain and dirt give e-bike chains a hard time. This is where the combination of reinforced riveted joints, hardened steel alloys and a corrosion-resistant, protective coating makes a contribution to the extremely high durability of electric-assist bike drivetrains. Minimized tolerances not only promise increased torsional stability, but also improve the penetration of chain lubricants while keeping away abrasive dirt particles. Thanks to the X-Bridge chain design and chamfered plates, you’ll benefit from first-class running and reliable shifting precision for excellent performance on city bikes, touring bikes and MTBs.
• Developed for mid-drive e-bikes
• Optimised for 11 speed hub gears
• Compatible with Bosch, Shimano, Brose, Yamaha, etc.
• 122 chain links
• Size: 1/2" x 11/128"
• Pitch: 12.7 mm
• Pin length: 5.65 mm
• TripleX-Durability for a long life
• Reinforced pins with mushroomed riveting
• Modern riveting technology
• High torsion resistance
• EcoProTeQ Anti-Rust coating
• Extra-smooth and silent running
• High-precision chamfering for smooth gear changes
• Perfect shifting with X-Bridge
• Material: steel
• Weight: approx. 269 g
• Compatible with 1x / 2x 11 speed Shimano, SRAM, etc.
• Incl. MissingLink 11Pro (not reusable)
- Manufacturer`s ref.: