- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The KMC X10 chain for 10-speed systems stands out for high wear resistance. The chain’s high durability results from a combination of abrasion-proof steel alloys with high production quality. Together with the X-Bridge Technology, the surface treatment of the outer plates allows for fast and smooth shifting.
• Optimized for 10 speed systems
• 114 chain links
• Size: 1/2" x 11/128"
• Pitch: 12.7 mm
• Pin length: 5.88 mm
• Reinforced pins
• Extra-smooth and silent running
• Nickel-plated outer plates
• Excellent shifting performance with X-Bridge
• X-Durability for a long service life
• Material: steel
• Weight: approx. 268 g
• Compatible with Shimano, SRAM, Campagnolo, etc.
• Incl. MissingLink
- Manufacturer`s ref.: