- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Lezyne Lite Drive Pro 80 battery-powered front light
Price incl. VAT
plus £8.90 for delivery to Great Britain
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
On fast-paced tours on the road or across the country, the battery-powered Lite Drive Pro 80 headlight by Lezyne reliably shows you the way through the darkness. The bright headlight offers three different light modes and can shine up to eight times brighter than street lights for high safety on longer, winding tracks or rough terrain. Short charging times, different brightness levels and a quick attachment to your cockpit make the powerful clear glass light by Lezyne a flexible all-rounder for different requirements.
· 3 modes: Blast / Enduro / Economy
· Battery charge indicator
· Luminous flux: 290 / 180 / 80 lumens
· Brightness: 40 / 25 / 15 lux
· Battery life: approx. 2,25 / 3,25 / 6,5 hrs
· Charging time: approx. 5-6 hrs
· Lithium-ion battery
· Port: micro USB
· Tool-free installation
· Flexible silicone elastomeric rubber
· With certification mark (StVZO approved)
· Material: CNC machined aluminium housing
· Protected from splashing water according to IPX7
· On/off button made of silicone
· Dimensions approx. 114 x 40 x 58 mm
· Weight approx. 165 g
In the box:
· Lezyne Lite Drive Pro 80
· Handlebar attachment
· Micro USB cable
Approved for all bikes according to German road traffic regulations (StVZO).
- Standard battery:
- Rechargeable battery:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: