- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The Allroad system wheels by Mavic are made for your next gravel adventure. The robust aluminium rims of the wheelset have an inner width of 22 mm, which makes them perfect in combination with large-volume tyres. The free UST-Road Tubeless compatibility ensures sufficient puncture resistance, high comfort and low rolling resistance for gravel grinding. The high-end performance package is topped off with a disc-optimized rim profile, proven QRM hubs with high-quality cartridge bearings, a robust and efficient Instant Drive 360 star ratchet freehub and 24 round Straightpull spokes on each wheel. So, if you like to take the adventurous track, Mavic’s Allroad gravel wheels will give you the confidence and control you need. And at an entry-level price.
Consisting of a front and a rear wheel:
• S 6000 aluminium rim
• Pinned rim seam
• UST Road Tubeless technology
• For disc brakes (Centerlock)
• Width: approx. 25 mm/depth: approx. 22 mm
• ETRTO: 622 x 22 C
• For Presta valves
• Spokes: steel, Straightpull, round
• Number of spokes: 24 pcs each
• Lacing: 2-cross
• Nipples: ABS steel, self-locking
• Aluminium hub body, aluminium axle
• Robust Instant Drive 360 steel freehub system
• Compatible with 8-/9-/10-/11-speed Shimano HG/SRAM
• Front wheel bearings: self-adjusting, sealed cartridge bearings(QRM Auto)
• Rear wheel bearings: self-adjusting, sealed cartridge bearings(QRM Auto)
• Brake disc mount: Centerlock
• Front axle: 12x100 mm (thru axle)
• Rear axle: 12x142 mm (thru axle)
• Weight: approx. 1890 g (set/without tyres); approx. 870 g (front wheel/without tyre); approx. 1020 g (rear wheel/without tyre)
• Recommended tyre width: 28 – 62 mm (1.1" – 2.5")
• Recommended max. system weight: 120 kg (cyclist, bike, gear and luggage)
• ASTM category 2: For use on and off the road and for drops of up to 15 cm
In the box: Mavic Allroad Disc UST wheelset for disc brakes, front wheel conversion kit 5x100, rear wheel conversion kit 5x135 mm, UST valves and tubeless rim tape
- Material: carbon:
- Tubeless ready:
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- 12 x 100 mm, 12 x 142 mm
- Freehub body:
- Shimano/compatible with Shimano/SRAM