- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The Mavic Ksyrium WTS front wheel comes with a wider rim and is thus suitable for a tyre width of up to 32 mm. A 25 mm Yksion Elite tyre is included, which ensures an optimal combination of smooth running and comfort. Thanks to the wider rim, the wheel becomes more robust, yet it remains lightweight by means of the ISM treatment. The SUP welded rim and the well-known smooth running of the QRM bearings belong to the basic features here. In this way, the upper entry-level segment is perfectly served.
Consisting of a single front wheel incl. tyre:
• Width: approx. 22 mm/Height: approx. 22,5 mm
• ETRTO: 622 x 17 C
• Weight: approx. 1.040 g (incl. tyre), approx. 765 g (without tyre)
• For Presta valves with min. 42 mm length
• Number of spokes: 20 aero steel spokes (radial), self-locking steel nipples
• Aluminium hub body, steel axle
• Cartridge bearings with double sealing (QRM
• Rim made from S6000 aluminium, ISM milled for lightness and optimum aerodynamics, H2 reinforced spoke holes (recommended tyre width: 25 – 32 mm)
• SUP welded rim seam
• Incl. Mavic Yksion Elite tyre (700 x 25C, max. tyre pressure 7,7 bar/110 PSI), 120 TPI casing, Single Compound rubber compound, with Mavic inner tube
• Hub width: front: 100 mm
• Incl. quick release
• Max. system weight 120 kg (cyclist, bike, gear and luggage)
• For use on paved roads and trails
Manufacturer’s ref. F5440125 (black), F5440225 (black-blue)
- Material: carbon:
- Tubeless ready:
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- 5 x 100 mm
- Freehub body: