- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
Love at first kick? We believe in it... because the Metz Moover e-scooter stands out for a sophisticated design, high manufacturing quality and uncompromising technology. The electrically assisted scooter falls under the “miniature electric vehicles” regulation (eKFV) and thus is approved for use on public roads in many European countries. Experience city traffic from a totally different perspective when riding past the traffic jam on your electric Metz scooter. Get to work and back home relaxed, and ride into the city for your shopping tours without the hustle of finding a parking space. A KLICKfix mount offer the possibility to quickly fix a basket, bag or trunk bag on the rear rack. This allows you to comfortably carry your shopping.
The Metz Moover is a great solution for you to not waste your time being stuck in traffic. It offers first-class quality and high comfort, promising lasting riding pleasure. The scooter’s high-quality appearance is not deceptive. Even after many kilometres of riding, nothing is rattling or loose. Once you’ve reached a speed of 3 km/h, the electrical assistance is switched on, so you can enjoy a completely new level of freedom on short distances. Large-volume 12” wheels even offer good manoeuvrability and comfort without suspension elements. The 18cm wide plywood deck allows for a comfortable stand and makes you feel as if you would be riding your longboard. You can choose from two automatic speed modes on the display.
Thus, you can do up to 20 kilometres without having to recharge the battery. You’ll soon be full of enthusiasm for this new kind of electric mobility. The Moover impresses with fast and smooth acceleration. It even easily manages longer climbs while keeping the pace. Perfect for city residents, commuters and environmentally aware people who want to quickly, safely and comfortably cover short distances. Thus, the scooter is also ideal for camping and caravanning, as it extends your range. Electric micro mobility requires little space and conserves resources. When folded, you can easy carry the electric kick scooter at the handlebar to get it into the bus or train. The fully-fledged e-scooter easily fits into the trunk of your car and is also easy to stow away in your apartment or office.
Apart from top-level quality, the scooter impresses with first-class features and high-quality parts by renowned brands like Tektro, Axa and Schwalbe. Powerful disc brakes on front and rear wheel provide reliable safety, while the comfortable tyres and a bright LED light with daytime running light ensure good visibility. In addition, the robust frame promises high durability, as all frame parts are galvanised and powder-coated. This makes for a matt surface finish. Choose your favourite colour version and enjoy the advantages of e-mobility.
• Battery-operated, foldable e-scooter
• Road legal in many European countries (eKFV)
• Subject to compulsory insurance (within Germany)
• Maximum speed: 20 km/h
• Range: up to 20 km (depending on rider weight and conditions)
• Easy folding mechanism, compact size when folded for easy transport
• It’s not required to wear a helmet (yet recommended)
• CE conformity
• Brushless 250 watt motor (continuous rated power)
• 2 ride modes: walking speed mode: with a maximum speed of 6 km/h (motor assistance from 2 km/h), ride mode with a maximum speed limited to 20 km/h (motor assistance from 3 km/h)
• Software controlled and smooth start
• Rear wheel drive for best power transfer
• Use your right thumb to control the speed
• Tyre size: 12-inch Schwalbe Baloon Big Apple K-Guard 3 pneumatic tyres with reflective stripes
• Mechanical Tektro disc brake on front and rear, rotor Ø 160 mm
• Height-adjustable and foldable handlebar
• Handles with comfortable padding
• High-contrast display with speed, kilometre and battery charge indicator
• LED front light: Axa Blueline 30 with daytime running light and reflector
• LED rear light: Axa Blueline (K-certified)
• Quality made in Germany
• Low centre of gravity for a safe ride
• Robust frame with excellent durability
• Galvanised and powder coated frame parts
• Robust front and rear mudguard
• Durable rear rack
• Internally routed cables and hoses
• 18 cm wide deck made from plywood sheets
• Foldable side kickstand
• KLICKfix compatible to attach baskets, bags and boxes
• Lithium-ion battery: Samsung cells with 216 Wh (36 volts / 6 Ah)
• 250 continuous rated power / 500 watts peak performance
• Charging time: max. 4 hours with 220 V charger via charging socket
• Permanently installed battery underneath the deck
• Battery weight 1.3 kg
• Waterproof rating: IP 65 (protected against dust and hose water)
• Recommended operating temperature: -10 °C to +40 °C
• Max. load capacity: 110 kg (incl. rider and gear)
• Dimensions: 117.5 × 51 × 100 / 117 cm (in running condition), 100 × 26 × 64 cm (folded)
• Weight: 16 kg (incl. battery)
In the box:
• Metz Moover e-scooter
• Charger (220 V)
• Operating licence (registration certificate)
• On-board tool kit
According to the German eKFV regulation, the electric Metz Moover scooter may be used on cycle paths, cycle lanes and bicycle boulevards without a license from a minimum age of 14 years. All you need is a liability insurance and an insurance certificate.
We strongly recommend that you wear a bike helmet.
Please note that e-scooter laws and regulations may vary depending on the country, so please make sure to comply with country-specific regulations.
- Manufacturer`s ref.: