- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
ORIGIN PLUS 2 MTB shoes
Price incl. VAT
plus £8.90 for delivery to Great Britain
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The ORIGIN PLUS 2 WIDE mountain bike shoes by NORTHWAVE are the perfect choice for the new season. Their revised S.L.W.3 dial ensures even more precise and easier adjustment to your foot. Your shoes fit ideally for great power transfer onto the pedal.
• MTB shoes with BIOMAP UNIBODY upper construction with only few seams and improved fit
• Vents for constant ventilation
• TPU reinforcements on toes and heel for additional protection
• S.L.W.3 dial with step by step and full opening release with just one single trigger
• Additional Velcro strap
• SPEEDLIGHT 3D sole with stiffness index 10.0
• REGULAR FIT
• Compatible with MTB pedal systems with cleats using SPD standard (2-bolt standard), such as: Shimano SPD, Time ATAC, CrankBrothers, CrankBrothers Race, Look MTB, Xtreme MTB, Wellgo MTB. Also suitable for indoor trainers in the gym etc.
Weight: approx. 369 g (per shoe, size EU 42)
For the best fit, ROSE recommends ordering one size larger.
A technology consisting of a thermo-welded single-shell upper: This special NORTHWAVE upper construction with micro perforations and hot welded, protective inserts eliminates pressure marks and offers a perfect fit, ideal support, elasticity, breathability, protection and great comfort. An excellent fit that simply works.
S.L.W.3 SYSTEM CLOSURE:
The speed lace system closure provides perfect support for your feet, is functional and fast to use: Simply open and close the shoe with a flick of the wrist. A large dial allows for precise tensioning of the wires. The shoes can be fully opened at once or step by step.
TRIPLE-DENSITY SPEEDLIGHT 3D SOLE:
High performance and a low weight. The nylon chassis is reinforced with carbon fibre and co-injected to the outer polished TPU shell. The rubber studs ensure maximum grip, even on slippery ground.
After having measured a large number of cyclists' feet, NORTHWAVE has developed shoes with a fit that promises best power transfer to the pedal. The toe box offers sufficient space, a slightly offset instep and a special, close-fitting heel design keep the feet in position during each pedal stroke.
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Shoe features:
- Velco straps, Dials