- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
NORTHWAVE RAZER MTB shoes
Price incl. VAT
plus £8.90 for delivery to Great Britain
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The RAZER mountain bike shoes by NORTHWAVE offer just the right level of traction and power transfer as well as a close fit without slipping. The XC 10 composite sole also ensures good grip on slippery ground.
• XC 10 sole with strategically positioned studs for highest traction and extraordinary abrasion resistance
• BIOMAP UNIBODY material with strategically positioned mesh inserts and ultra-thin reinforcements for good breathability and maximum stability
• Thermowelded TPU reinforcements in toe and heel area for additional protection
• S.L.W.2 SYSTEM dial for full release and opening with the touch of a button
• Additional Velcro
• REGULAR FIT
• Compatible with MTB pedal systems, which use cleats with SPD standard (2-bolt standard), e.g.: Shimano SPD, Time ATAC, CrankBrothers, CrankBrothers Race, Look MTB, Xtreme MTB, Wellgo MTB. Also suitable for indoor trainers in gyms etc.
Weight: approx. 365 g (per shoe, size 42)
Performance and low weight combined in a single sole, thanks to the use of an ultra-stiff compound with a minimalist design. This means that different materials are used where they are needed for maximum power transfer. Strategically positioned TPU inserts additionally provide best traction and extraordinary durability.
A technology consisting of a thermowelded single-shell upper material: This special NORTHWAVE upper material with micro perforations and hot welded, protective inserts eliminates pressure marks and offers a perfect fit, ideal support, elasticity, breathability, protection and great comfort.
S.L.W.2 SYSTEM CLOSURE:
The speed lace system closure provides perfect hold for the feet and is functional and quickly to use: Simply open and close the shoe with a flick of the wrist. A large dial allows for precise tensioning of the wires. The shoes can be opened at once or in steps. For gradual release, you can push the little lever at the dial and for full release, you can lift the lever.
After having measured a large number of cyclists' feet, NORTHWAVE has developed shoes with a fit that promises best power transfer to the pedal. The toe area offers sufficient space, a slightly offset instep area and a special, close-fitting heel area keep the feet in the right position during each pedal stroke.
ROSE recommends ordering the shoes one size up.
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Shoe features:
- Velco straps, Dials