- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
OAKLEY FLIGHT JACKET sunglasses
Product code: 227549301
The FLIGHT JACKET sports glasses by OAKLEY offers a wide field of view thanks to an open frame on top. In combination with the Advancer nose bridge, t... more details
Price incl. VAT
plus £8.90 for delivery to Great Britain
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The FLIGHT JACKET sports glasses by OAKLEY offers a wide field of view thanks to an open frame on top. In combination with the Advancer nose bridge, this sports glasses ensures constant air flow to prevent fogging. Perfect for all those who like to ride at high speed!
• Open frame design on top for an improved field of view
• Advancer nose bridge for great ventilation to prevent fogging and heat accumulation
• Durability and high comfort thanks to lighteight, robust O MATTER frame material
• Comfort, performance and precise optical alignment thanks to THREE-POINT FIT
• Nose pads and temple ends made of UNOBTAINIUM material for high comfort and more grip when sweating
• Optical precision and performance according to ANSI Z87.1 standards
• Shock resistance meeting all ANSI Z87.1 standards for impact protection at high speed and high mass
• UV protection thanks to PLUTONITE glass that filters 100% of all UV-A-/UV-B-/UV-C rays, as well as blue light up to 400 nm.
• HIGH DEFINITION OPTICS technology
• Multi-layer anti-glare IRIDIUM coating reduces glare (on all models with Iridium lenses)
• Contrast enhancing PRIZM technology (on models with PRIZM lenses)
polished black-matte black w / PRIZM road:
· Frame colour: Polished Black/Matte Black
· Lens colour: PRIZM Road
neon orange-matte black w / PRIZM trail:
· Frame colour: Neon Orange/Matte Black
· Lens colour: PRIZM Trail
retina burn/matte navy w / PRIZM road:
· Frame colour: Retina Burn/Matte Navy
· Lens colour: PRIZM Road
grey ink w / black iridium photo activated:
· Frame colour: Grey Ink
· Lens colour: Black Iridium Photo Activated (self-tinting)
This durable, lightweight and very comfortable O-MATTER frame material increases protection and provides a flexible fit.
The OAKLEY three-point fit makes sure the frame only touches the face at the nose bridge and at the temples. In this way, it offers increased comfort, performance and a precise optical alignment of the lenses. The frame geometry provides a maximum peripheral field of view.
Hydrophilic material, which is used for nose pads and temple ends. It offers more grip when moisture (sweat) builds up and provides a perfect hold.
One of the optically purest materials used for glasses nowadays. It increases clarity and impact resistance and filters 100% of all UVA, UVB and UVC rays as well as harmful blue light up to 400 nm. The UV protection is not achieved by a coating, but by the lens material itself.
HIGH DEFINITION OPTICS:
OAKLEY has developed High Definition Optics (HDO). This term refers to a number of patented lens technologies developed in-house for special optical accuracy and fidelity. However, the HDO technology stands out not only for precision. It also stands out for innovations concerning impact resistance. HDO meets strict safety standards and ensures a 100% filtering of UV light. OAKLEY HDO protects the eyes and makes sure visual information will reach the brain with maximum precision.
This high-grade lens coating made of heat treated metal oxides provides a balanced light transmission and reduces glare. It is available in many different colours and optimised the view in almost all light conditions.
The PRIZM lens technology enhances contrasts and clears the view for different kinds of sport and environments. The lenses are suitable for a wide range of light conditions and offer a contrast enhancement that is adapted to the prevailing view and light conditions for high performance in any kind of sport.
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Lens tint:
- Tinted, Mirrored
- Half rim