- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The ORTLIEB COMMUTER-BAG TWO URBAN bicycle bag is also available with the QUICK-LOCK 3.1 system. This keeps the back of the pannier free from hooks for a clean look. Thus, this trendy office bag is the perfect choice for your way to work.
• Modern bike office bag with lid closure
• All important support elements of the ORTLIEB QUICK-LOCK 3.1 hook-on system are permanently fitted to the left or right side of the rear rack, so that the back of the pannier is free from hooks
• Main compartment with buckles
• PU-coated Cordura blended fabric with a soft touch
• Outer pocket (not waterproof)
• Detachable shoulder strap
• Carrying handle
• Organizer with notebook compartment, pen holder and key fob
• Reflective elements
• Separately sold accessories: clamp set (product code 1998173) for a tube diameter of 14 mm
Dimensions: approx. H31 x W40 x D14 cm
Volume: approx. 20 l
Weight: approx. 1040 g
NOTE: In order to reach protection standard IP53 (5=dust protected, 3=protected against splash water coming at 60° to the vertical) the lid must be entirely closed.
Note: There’s only one bicycle bag included in the scope of delivery.
This bicycle bag mounting system is especially designed for office and city bags. The main supporting elements are permanently fixed to the pannier rack, so that there are no hooks on the back of the bag, which significantly improves comfort.
The QL3.1 mounting system allows for a comfortable and fast attachment of the bicycle bag. Simply position the bag on the lower mounting point, move it towards the rack, swivel it in from the left or right and securely attach it to both mounts on top. Removing the bag is just as easy: Lift the bag by its handle and move it to the left or right at the same time. Done!
• Comfortable single-hand operation
• Automatic locking and release by lifting the bag by the handle
• Mounting rail can be installed on the left or right side of the rack, as well as on horizontal or vertical struts (with a tube diameter of up to 10 mm)
• Direct installation (without mounting rail) possible on the racks R1 and R3 with integrated QL3/QL3.1 mounts
• Height- and angle-adjustable system for more freedom of movement
• Lower hook can be turned through 360 degrees (in 24 steps of 15 degrees each) for an individual adjustment to different racks with a tube diameter of up to 14 mm
• The horizontal contact surface of the rack remains free for baskets, trunk bags etc.
• Bags with QL1, QL2 and QL2.1 system can also be fixed to the mounting rail
- Installation type:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: