- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Low in stock
Low in stock
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
- MOUNTAINBIKE 06/18: Very good -
This waterproof ORTLIEB MOUNTAIN X backpack is especially designed for Alps crossing with a mountain bike. A practical highlight: Two separate internal compartments (top compartment with roll closure and bottom compartment with waterproof zip) allow for easy packing and quick access to clothing and gear.
• Waterproof, extremely robust Alps crossing backpack with two separate internal compartments
• A removable bottom divides the main compartment, if required
• Waterproof zip
• Detachable, waterproof outer pocket with holder for an optional light or a first aid kit (not included)
• Anatomic back carrying system with ventilation channels
• Padded hip belt
• Carrying handle
• Sealed outlet for drinking tube (drinking tube not included)
• Emergency whistle
Material: nylon fabric; PU coated
Manufacturer's ref.: R4901 slate, R4902 signal red, R4903 ocean blue
Dimensions: approx. 51 x 30 x 22 cm
Volume: approx. 31 l
Weight: approx. 1200 g
NOTE: In order to reach protection standard IP64 (6=dustproof, 4=protected against splash water coming from all directions) the roll closure must be folded down 3-4 times and fixed at the bottom.
- Manufacturer`s ref.: