- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The ORTLIEB Urban Line Back-Roller QL3.1 single rear pannier is a simple and classic companion for everyday. The bicycle bag in sober colours impresses with the easy-to-use QUICK-LOCK 3.1 system and can be removed from the rack with a flick of the wrist.
• Single pannier for the left or right side of the rack
• Pannier bag with roll closure
• PU-coated cordura/cotton blend
• Detachable shoulder strap
• Reflective elements
• Flat back
• Including inner pocket
• With QUICK-LOCK 3.1 system for racks with a tube diameter of up to 10 mm
• Including reduction pieces for tube diameters 8, 10 and 12 mm with anti-scratch function to protect the rack
• Optional accessories: mounting kit (item no. 1998173) for tube diameter of up 14 mm, carrying system (item no.: 1409952), outer pocket (size S) (item no.: 498323), mesh pocket (item no.: 1422412), bottle cage (item no.: 1422403)
Note: There is only 1 pannier bag included in the scope of delivery.
Manufacturer's ref.: F5510 (pepper), F5511 (coffee)
Dimensions: approx. H42 x W23/32 x D17 cm
Volume: approx. 20 l
Weight: approx. 900 g
NOTE: In order to reach protection standard IP64 (6=dustproof, 4=protected against splash water coming from all directions) the roll closure must be folded down 3-4 times and fixed at the bottom.
ORTLIEB QUICK-LOCK3.1 system
This bicycle bag hook system is especially designed for office and city bags. Its main components are attached to the rack so that there are no disturbing hooks at the rear side of the bag, which ensures high comfort. The QUICK-LOCK3.1 system allows you to hang the bag on even faster. Simply position the bag onto the lower attachment point, move it towards the rack and swivel it in with a side movement from left or right. Afterwards, you just have to secure the bag with the two upper clamps. To quickly remove the bag, lift up the bag at the handle and move it to the right or left.
- Manufacturer`s ref.: