- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
Your especially flexible space saver - the ORTLIEB Vario can easily be turned from a practicle bicycle bag into a comfortable backpack. The waterproof Vario is made from tear- and abrasion-resistant nylon fabric, comes with a practical roll closure and offers space for DIN A4 documents and a 15,4" notebook.
• Single pannier
• Waterproof backpack with roll closure and QUICK-LOCK2.1 mounting system
• Can be used as a pannier or as a backpack
• QUICK-LOCK2.1 mounting system for carriers with a tube diameter of up to 16 mm
• Reducers with anti-scratch function to protect the carrier, for tube diameters of 8, 10 und 12 mm
• QL2.1 hooks adjustable without tools
• Tear- and abrasion-resistant nylon fabric
• The padded carrying system with chest and waist strap can be stowed away in the zip front pocket (not waterproof!)
• Quick and simple fixing of carrying system to rear of bag
• 2 neoprene outer pockets at the sides (not waterproof!)
• Integrated fixing for a helmet
• Size suitable for DIN A4 documents and 15,4" notebooks
• Inner pocket
• 2 reflectors
• Separately available accessories: theft protection (short) (item no. 419121), 20 mm hooks e.g. for e-bikes (item no. 1998322)
Note: There is only 1 bag included in the scope of delivery.
INCLUDING: Backpack with QL2.1 carrying system, helmet holder, fixing strap, chest strap, reducers for tube diameters of 8, 10 and 12 mm
Material: Nylon fabric, PU coated (PS33)
Dimensions: H50: x W28x D20cm
Volume: approx. 20 l
Weight: approx. 1300 g
NOTE: In order to reach protection standard IP64 (6=dustproof, 4=protected against splash water coming from all directions) the roll closure must be folded down 3-4 times.
Product code: 209143100
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Backpack features:
- Helmet loop