- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The Park Tool CT- 3.3 chain tool works on almost any chain width of different chain types. The professional high-quality tool removes and installs chain rivets on 5 to 12 speed road and mountain bike derailleur chains. Thanks to an adjustable locating shelf for easy adjustment to any chain width, the tool also precisely works on 1/8" and 3/16"chains, as well as on the SRAM AXS™ 12-speed chain. The robust CT-3.3 is designed for easy handling and durability, so that you can use it for service and maintenance works on your bike for years.
• Robust chain tool in workshop quality
• Adjustable locating shelf
• For singlespeed, hub and 5 to 12 speed derailleur chains
• Also compatible with 1/8" and 3/16" chains and SRAM AXS™ 12-speed
• Investment cast steel body
• Comfortable handle
• Smooth running T-handle with fine thread
• Handle with anti-slip coating
• Replaceable rivet pin
• Dimensions: approx. 360 x 230 x133 mm
• Material: steel
• Weight: approx. 390 g
For spare driving pins for the chain tool see prod. code: 2254468.
The Park Tool CT-3.3 chain tool is not compatible with Campagnolo 11 and 12 speed chains.
- Bottom bracket:
- Hub and spokes:
- Fork and headset:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: