- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
CORON AIR SPIN Full-Face Helmet
Price incl. VAT
plus £2.65 for delivery to Great Britain
Colour: uranium black
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The CORON AIR SPIN MTB helmet by POC was developed in cooperation with POCs athlete team. Therefore, it offers a perfect combination of performance, protection, ventilation and comfort. The full-face helmet is specifically designed for competitions and consists of a robust fibreglass outer shell and a shock-absorbing EPP liner. Thus, it is extremely lightweight and provides best protection on the trail.
• Downhill and enduro full face helmet with resistant fibreglass shell construction
• Strategically positioned vents and channels for constant air flow
• SPIN technology for impact protection
• Optimized chin bar for improved protection and easy breathing
• Emergency removable cheek pads
• Specifically shaped ear pads for easy hearing
• Breakaway visor breaks off in case of an impact to protect your neck
• Removable, washable padding inside
• Shock-absorbing EPP liner shell
• Easy-to-use strap system
• EN 1078, CPSC 12.03, AS/NZ 2063:2008, ASTM F1952
Weight: approx. 1120 g (size XS/S)
SPIN (Shearing Pad Inside) is a rotational impact protection system. It is designed to rotate inside the helmet and thus slow down or reduce the impact energy acting on the brain, which helps reduce head injuries caused by rotational impacts. The system uses special silicone pads that can shear in any direction for great shock absorption.
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- 10663 1002
- Helmet features:
- Visor, Chin guard