- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Octal X SPIN helmet
Price incl. VAT
plus £2.65 for delivery to Great Britain
Colour: uranium black
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The popular Octal X helmet by POC is now also available with the SPIN technology. SPIN pads with foam and silicone allow the helmet to slightly rotate around the head in case of an impact and offer additional shock absorption. Thus, the technology is designed to reduce rotational forces. Besides, the Octal X SPIN impresses with a reinforced EPS inner shell and a robust polycarbonate outer shell for even more safety, as well as with large vents for constant ventilation on your tours.
• SPIN technology provides impact protection
• Made with INMOLD technology
• Robust unibody construction with a one-piece outer shell for even more safety
• Integrated ARAMID BRIDGES for protection and durability
• EPS inner shell with different degrees of hardness and an especially high density at the back of the head and temples for best protection of sensitive areas
• Larger polycarbonate outer shell covers most of the helmet
• Easy-to-use size adjustment system
• Snap buckle with one handed release design
• 20 large vents and a special inner construction ensure optimal air flow through the entire helmet, as well as great aerodynamics
• POC Eye Garage consisting of two silicone pads in front vents to comfortably wear (sun)glasses
• Antibacterial, removable and washable foam and silicone pads with POLYGIENE outer fabric
• EN1078, CPSC 12.03, AUS/NZ 2063
SPIN (Shearing Pad Inside) is a rotational impact protection system. It is designed to rotate inside the helmet and thus slow down or reduce the impact energy acting on the brain, which helps reduce head injuries caused by rotational impacts. The system uses special silicone pads that can shear in any direction for great shock absorption.
The inner shell of the helmet is formed by means of foam applied under high pressure and great heat beneath the outer shell. This firm bond creates an extremely stable and very light helmet structure.
The inner shell is equipped with special aramid reinforcements, which makes the helmet especially stable and lightweight. The extremely robust reinforcements evenly distribute the impact energy over the entire helmet in case of a fall and thus effectively absorb shocks.
Integrated, strong magnets not only allow for an easy closing of the helmet but also offer a robust ratchet system with high closing force.
An antibacterial treatment of the fabric that extends the life of textiles while reducing odour formation.
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- 10653 1002