- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
POC VENTRAL AIR SPIN Bike Helmet
Price incl. VAT
plus £2.65 for delivery to Great Britain
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The VENTRAL AIR SPIN cycle helmet by POC is designed for good ventilation. Large vents and internal channels provide a constant flow of air – so that you’ll always keep cool, even at high speeds. The road helmet offers a perfect combination of good ventilation, low weight, best aerodynamics and particularly good protection. Special highlights are the helmet’s wind tunnel tested shape that promises less air resistance and the SPIN technology inside which is similar to the MIPS system and offers effective impact protection.
• Structurally optimized bike helmet with strategically positioned vents and internal channels
• SPIN technology for impact protection
• Shock-absorbing EPS inner shell with specific zones for best protection and a low weight
• One-piece outer shell for additional protection and high stability
• Optimized for good aerodynamics and minimum air resistance
• One-hand size adjustment system at the rear
• Individually adjustable strap system
• Buckle for one-hand operation
• POC Eye Garage consisting of two silicone pads in the front vents to comfortably wear (sun)glasses
• EN 1078, CPSC 12.03, AS/NZ 2063
SPIN (Shearing Pad Inside) is a rotational impact protection system. It is designed to rotate inside the helmet and thus slow down or reduce the impact energy acting on the brain, which helps reduce head injuries caused by rotational impacts. The system uses special silicone pads that can shear in any direction for great shock absorption.
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- 10670 1564
- Helmet features: