- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
As it is supplied with a goggle clip, the Polar OH1 optical heart rate sensor allows you to monitor your heart in real time in the water as well as on land. Thus, you can perfectly adapt your training plan to your individual performance data. The digital measurement of blood volume variations (photoplethysmography) is a reliable and precise measuring technique that provides ambitious hobby and endurance athletes with important training data. Six LEDs inside the optical sensor reliably and accurately measure your heart rate for up to 12 hours. You can send the information via Bluetooth or ANT+ to many popular fitness apps on compatible watches and bike computers or stream the heart rate to the Polar Beat Mobile App on your smartphone. You prefer training without a watch or phone? Polar OH1 has an internal memory that can store up to 200 hours of training data that can be analysed via the Polar Flow app after synchronisation. Depending on your needs, you can either wear the watch-sized heart rate sensor around your arms with a comfortable armband or you use the goggle strap to fix it to your swimming goggles.
The Polar OH1+ kit comes with an additional clip that will connect to your existing swimming goggles to measure heart rate from your temple while swimming. The sensor stays in place, allowing you to concentrate on your swimming. The perfect Polar all-round sensor for cycling, swimming and running – ideal for triathletes! Apart from running watches, smartwatches and bike computers, the Polar OH1 heart rate monitor is compatible with a wide range of fitness apps to transfer your heart beat to your iOS or Android smartphone in real time. To get live heart rate data right on the screen of your phone, you can download the free fitness and training app Polar Beat. The app allows you to individually plan your training sessions, analyse your overall fitness and share your fitness index. The Polar Smart Coaching function even offers audio guidance to your headphones during your workout to help you increase your fitness level. In order to reach your goals faster, there are additional features like fitness tests, EnergyPointer and efficiency planning options.
• Optical heart rate sensor
• 6 LEDs for measurements
• ANT+ and Bluetooth compatible (BLE transfer)
• Water resistance: IPX7 (covering immersion in water)
• Soft, elastic armband
• Adjustable sizes M-XXL
• Heart rate measurement on lower and upper arm or temples
• Clip for current swimming goggles
• Resistant to salt water
• Armband machine-washable without sensor
• 4 MB internal memory for 200 hours of training
• Lithium-polymer battery with 45 mAh
• For up to 12 hours of training
• USB charger
• Charging time: approx. 1 hour
• Updates via Polar Flow software
• Firmware updates
• Also compatible with the Polar Beat Mobile App
• Dimensions: approx. 9.5 x 30 mm Ø
• Material: plastic, stainless steel
• Weight approx.: 5 g (sensor), 12 g (armband), 3.5 g (clip)
• iOS mobile devices: iPhone 5 and later with iOS 11 or later
• Android mobile devices: Android 5.0 and later with Bluetooth 4.0 capability
In the box:
• Optical heart rate sensor Polar OH1
• Adjustable armband
• USB charger
• Strap clip
• Swimming goggle strap clip
Arm hair, tattoos and very dark skin may limit the sensor’s ability to accurately measure heart rate.
- Compatible with ANT+:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: