Good, ready to use brakes are essential for safety on the bike. We offer appropriate wheel brakes for road bikes, mountain bikes, all-terrain bikes and trekking bikes.
Above all, the choice of bicycle brake depends on the type of wheel: In the case of MTBs, hydraulic or mechanical disc brakes are the long established standard. Also in the field of road bikes and cross bikes, side pull and cantilever brakes are found increasingly often. Which brake is compatible, depends on the design of your frame.
For a safe ride, bicycle brakes should always be handled with utmost care. Regular maintenance of the brakes is strongly recommended. Carry out your own installation on your bike. In our range you'll find new brake pads, brake discs and brake cables.
In the field of accessories, you will find brake lines and bleed kits for hydraulic brakes as well as brake pads.
· ICE-Tech: aluminium core between two stainless steel layers providing optimal heat dissipation - the operating temperature is significantly reduced for a constant performance · 6-hole mount · incl. screws · available with brake disc Ø: 160, 180 or 203 mm Please specify brake disc Ø!
· ICE-Tech: aluminium core between two stainless steel layers providing optimal heat dissipation – the operating temperature is significantly reduced for a constant performance · for Shimano Center Lock hubs · manufacturer's ref.: Ø140mm Y-SMRT81SS, Ø160mm Y-SMRT81S, Ø180mm Y-SMRT81M, Ø203mm Y-SMRT81L
Shift/brake lever: ST-RS685 left and right Brake caliper: BR-RS785 post mount, 2-piston with automatic pad adjustment Hose length: 2000 mm (kürzbar) Brake cable: SM-BH59-SS Brake fluid: Shimano mineral oil Brake pads: Ice Tech, organic Recommended brake discs: SM-RT99 (Center Lock, item no.: 1954647) or SM-RT86 (6-hole, item no.: 1770063) · Hydraulic disc brake system for cyclocross and road bikes · Constantly high braking performance even in bad weather · Higher braking effect with less effort - especially from the upper grip position · Reduced rim wear, thus increased safety · Brake lever with Servo Wave mechanism for faster response · Free stroke can be adjusted · Polymer coated inner cables for very smooth and fast shifting · Lever reach adjustment · Material: composite brake lever, aluminium brake caliper · Compatible with 11-speed/double · Weight: approx. 954 g · 1 pair Attention! Only compatible with rear derailleur RD-5800/6800/9000 and front derailleur FD-5800/6800/9000.
Adapted for use on cycles, motorcycle racing's proven 4-piston technology creates an absolute maximum of braking force. Braking power combined with ergonomics give you a performance package which will fill you with confidence on every trail and in difficult terrain. The aluminium brake levers are ergonomically perfect for your hands, allowing you to easily and accurately apply the braking power you need, even during long braking actions. The use of Carbotecture® technology in the brake lever housing keeps the MT's weight down to a minimum and provides optimal braking performance. · ergonomic 2-finger aluminium brake lever · brake lever can be used on the left and right · lever reach adjustment · automatic bite point positioning · Carbotecture® housing and handlebar clamp · EBT (Easy Bleed Technology) · hose length: 2.000 mm (cuttable) · brake hose: Magura disc-tube 2.2 · brake medium: Magura Royal Blood mineral oil (filled ready for mounting) · brake pad: Magura 9.1 Performance · one-piece, forged 4-piston brake calliper with banjo · magnetiXchange brake pistons for easy brake pad replacement · all screws with T25 star key · weight: approx. 380 g · Including: filled disc brake for front or rear with brake lever and brake calliper, fixing material, 2 olives and 2 hose barbs, manual Please note: WITHOUT brake disc and WITHOUT adapter. Recommended brake disc: Magura Storm HC, item no. 2173638. Please see the pdf Magura adapters for selecting the right adapter. · manufacturer's ref.: 2700477
· 10-speed/double compatible · robust shift mechanism with ergonomic pivot angle · reduced shifting resistance · lever reach adjustment via exchangeable spacers (5 and 10 mm) · internal cable routing for a neat look and unrestricted steering action · weight: approx. 490 g · incl. shift cables and cable casings · 1 pair
· brake lever: BL-M8000 right, material: aluminium (compatible with I-Spec II) · brake caliper: BR-M8000, material: aluminium, ceramic piston, postmount · cable length: 1700 mm (can be cut to size) · brake hose: SM-BH90-SBM · brake fluid: Shimano mineral oil · brake pads: G02A, organic · one way bleeding · 2-finger brake lever with divided clamp · Servo-Wave Action · Free Stroke adjustable · fully hydraulic 2-piston disc brake with automatic pad adjustment · lever reach adjustment · recommended brake discs: SM-RT81 (Center Lock), item no. 1770054 or SM-RT86 (6-hole), item no. 1770063 · for handlebar Ø: 22,2 mm · weight: approx. 277 g · incl. olive and insert (Price without brake disc) Manufacturer's ref. IM8000RRXRA170
· brake lever: BL-M640 left, material: aluminium · brake caliper: BR-M640, material: aluminium, ceramic pistons, Post mount · cable length: 1.000 mm (can be cut to length) · brake cable: SM-BH90-SBS · brake fluid: Shimano mineral oil · brake pads: standard, organic · 2-finger brake lever with divided clamp · fully hydraulic 4-piston disc brake with automatic pad readjustment · adjustable brake lever reach · recommended brake discs: SM-RT68 (Center Lock, item no. 1955008) or SM-RT66 (6-hole, item no. 1859722) · for handlebar Ø: 22,2 mm · incl. olive und insert
· Super SLR Dual Pivot · short version (41-51 mm) · symmetric design with two pivot points reduces friction and increases controllability · spring tension adjuster · angle-adjustable cartridge brake shoes (R55C4) for optimal adjustment · weight: approx. 335 g · front and rear wheel · 1 pair
Professional bleeding kit with ergonomically shaped arms. High-grade metal connection pieces allow precise working and guarantee very high durability. For a stress-free and easy bleeding of your Avid brake system. Content: 2 x injection Professional, 2 x clamp with screw connection, 4 x clamp ring, 4 x support bushing, 4 x O-ring, 1 x T-10/T-25 star screwdriver, bleeding blocks for all hydraulic Avid disc brakes, replacement seals for injection/socket and hzdraulic line wrench with ratchet socket.
· 11-speed/double compatible · internal shift cable routing · small grip body for increased comfort and better control · adjustable lever reach · polymer coated inner cables for very smooth and fast shifting · carbon composite brake lever · weight: approx. 425 g · incl. shift cables and cable casings · 1 pair
· compatible with 10-speed/double · internal cable routing · improved braking effect in the upper grip position thanks to a closer hinge point · adjustable grip width · carbon composite brake lever · incl. shift cables and cable casings · 1 pair · weight: approx. 447 g