Brake Discs, Bike Disc Rotor
If you choose a disc brake for your trekking bike, race bike or mountain bike, you need adequate brake discs for both, the front wheel and the rear wheel. Brake discs are fixed at the hub. They have some holes in the braking area, to guarantee sufficient cooling of the brake disc. Besides the adequate diameter, the hub fitting (6-hole or centerlock) also needs to be correct to fit your brake.
· ICE-Tech: aluminium core between two stainless steel layers providing optimal heat dissipation - the operating temperature is significantly reduced for a constant performance · 6-hole mount · incl. screws · available with brake disc Ø: 160, 180 or 203 mm Please specify brake disc Ø!
· ICE-Tech: aluminium core between two stainless steel layers providing optimal heat dissipation – the operating temperature is significantly reduced for a constant performance · for Shimano Center Lock hubs · manufacturer's ref.: Ø140mm Y-SMRT81SS, Ø160mm Y-SMRT81S, Ø180mm Y-SMRT81M, Ø203mm Y-SMRT81L
· ICE-Tech-Freeza: Aluminium core between two stainless steel layers to perfectly conduct away the heat - the operating temperature is considerably reduced for a constant performance · cooling ribs below the contact surface · two-part construction for low weight and high stiffness · for Shimano Center Lock hubs · incl. lock ring · available in brake discØ: 140 mm (only rear wheel), 160 mm, 180 mm, 203 mm Please specify brake discØ!
The new Magura Storm HC brake disc offers high stability and is especially suitable for all-mountain, enduro and freeride users. · recommended for Magura MT 7/5/4/2 · can also be combined with other Magura braking systems · 6-hole fixing · incl. screws · manufacturer's ref.: Ø160 mm: 2700928 Ø180 mm: 2700929 Ø203 mm: 2700930
A sporty, aggressive design meets cool braking power. With the Shimano Dura Ace SM-RT900 brake disc no downhill will be too hot. It is thanks to the three-layer sandwich construction that this lightweight disc brake with a stainless steel surface and an aluminium core is so heat-resistant. Integrated cooling fins inside Shimano's brake disc dissipate the generated heat even faster. For safe braking and even more performance. Details: · ICE-Tech: aluminium core between two stainless steel layers providing optimal heat dissipation - the operating temperature is significantly reduced for a constant performance · Freeza: three-layer sandwich construction consisting of stainless steel flanges and an aluminium core with integrated cooling fins for best heat generation and dissipation · Less fading · Increased service life thanks to a dirt-repellent design · For Shimano CenterLock hubs or CenterLock compatible hubs . Compatible with metal and resin (organic) brake pads · Material: sandwich compound with stainless steel (outside) and aluminium core, aluminium lock ring · Weight: 96 g (140 mm), 119 g (160 mm) Including lock ring. Please specify brake disc Ø! Manufacturer's ref. SM-RT900S 160 mm SM-RT900SS 140 mm
· ICE-Tech: An aluminium core between two stainless steel layers providing best heat dissipation – this significantly reduces the temperature and ensures constant braking performance · For Shimano Center Lock hubs · Incl. lock ring Manufacturer's ref. SMRT70S (160 mm), SMRT70M (180 mm), SMRT70L (203 mm)
As cold as ICE - on every downhill ride. The SHIMANO Ultegra SM-RT800 brake disc always offers cool braking performance. This is thanks to the proven three-layer sandwich construction of Shimano's ICE-Tech Freeza technology, consisting of an aluminium core, 2 stainless steel layers and integrated cooling fins. This offers you the control and safety you need for biking and yet the brake disc perfectly adapts to your bike's aerodynamic profile. So, the Centerlock compatible brake disc discreetly carries out its duties while providing a safe braking sensation in every situation. Details: • Slim, discreet brake disc with optimized heat management • ICE-Tech Freeza: three-layer sandwich construction made from stainless steel flanges and an aluminium core with integrated cooling fins for best heat management and heat dissipation • Reduced fading • Dirt-repellent design • For Shimano CenterLock hubs or Centerlock compatible hubs • Compatible with brake pads made of metal or resin (organic) • Material: sandwich construction made of stainless steel (outside) and aluminium core, aluminium lockring • Weight: approx. 106 g (140 mm), 127 g (160 mm)
· suitable for Sram/Avid disc brake systems · CenterLock fitting · two-piece brake disc · including: brake disc without lockring Manufacturer's ref. 140 mm: 00.5018.037.008 Manufacturer's ref. 160 mm: 00.5018.037.009 Manufacturer's ref. 180 mm: 00.5018.037.010
Dächle makes the difference. Thanks to the rounded 60-degree-chamfer on its outer profile, this disc brake made in Germany is easier to install. Besides, this stainless steel disc has a ring width of 15,5 mm while being 2,05 mm thick. In this way, it will stay cool for longer on long descents. Details: · 6-hole mount · Rounded 60-degree-chamfer on outer profile for easier installation of a wheel · Ring width 15,5 mm · Thickness of brake disc approx. 2,05 mm for improved heat management · Dimensions and weight: Ø 180 (approx. 153 g), Ø 203 (approx. 196 g) Including: Trickstuff Dächle brake disc incl. screws Manufacturer's ref. Ø 180 mm BS11806L155D Ø 203 mm BS12036L155D