Bicycle gearing for MTBs, ATBs, road bikes, urban bikes, trekking bikes
Derailleur gearing, hub gearing – shifters, rear derailleurs, accessories
Depending on the intended field of use, road bikes, mountain bikes, trekking and city bikes place different demands on a shifting system – yet it represents the core of every bike. The shifting mechanism should offer fast and safe as well as precise, silent and frictionless shifting processes. In this way, the athlete can always enjoy best power transfer – whatever the situation.
A bicycle gear change mechanism does not only consist of the “mech”, the rear derailleur, but of a whole range of components you can find in our web shop, ranging from a derailleur hanger via shift levers and a front derailleur through to shift cables. If you want to make sure all components are compatible with each other, we recommend you to only use parts of the same group from the same manufacturer.
In the category accessories, you can find derailleur pulleys, front derailleur clamps, shift cables and replacement parts for Shimano, Campagnolo and SRAM groupsets.
· 7-/8-/9-speed compatible, long cage · low-profile design increases the rear derailleur's durability and protects it from damage in narrow passages · Top Normal (designed for Rapidfire levers) · 11-tooth derailleur wheels · maximal sprocket size: 32-36 teeth · total capacity: 45 teeth · weight: approx. 230 g
· Compatible with 11-speed · Precise, lighting-fast shifting under all conditions · Programme-controlled shift movement: quick and supple shifting with reduced risk of the chain jumping off · Anti-damage mechanism removes the mech from harm’s way in the result of a damaging collision · "Wide Link" design for increased rigidity · 4 Teflon coated connection pins · 11 tooth derailleur wheels with ball bearings · Max. sprocket size: 23 - 28 teeth · Min. sprocket size: 11 - 12 teeth · Total capacity: 33 teeth · Weight: approx. 250 g Attention! Only compatible with ST-6870/6871/9070/9071brake/shift lever combinations and SW-9071, SW-R671/610/600 shifters.
· 11-speed/double compatible · for braze-on socket · precise servomotor for fast shifting processes under all conditions · auto-trim: automatic adjustment of the chain guide in relation to the whole position of the rear derailleur. No manual trimming necessary during the ride. · for largest chainring: max.: 46 - 53 teeth · capacity: 16 teeth Attention! Only compatible with ST-6870/6871/9070/9071 brake/shift lever combinations and SW-9071, SW-R671/610 shifters! For frames without braze-on socket you will need the front derailleur clamp SM-AD67 (item no. 1772122).
· triple/9-speed · 2-way release: you can press both levers with your thumb or pull the top lever with your forefinger · extended thumb lever with improved ergonomic shape · gear indicator · for handlebar Ø: 22,2 mm · weight: approx. 310 g · incl. shift cables and cable casings · 1 pair
In terms of quality, the SRAM GX 10-speed rear derailleur is comparable with the X9 / X7 series. That's why it's also compatible with other SRAM 10-speed components and impresses with Cage Lock and Roller Bearing Clutch. · Exact-Actuation ensures precise and smooth shifting action · Roller Bearing Clutch eliminates chain slap and ghost shifting · Cage Lock quick release feature to easily remove and install a wheel · Material: cage made of aluminium, sealed cartridge bearings · Large sprocket short cage: max. 36 teeth (only 1 x 10) · Large sprocket medium cage: max. 32 teeth (only 2 x 10) · Large sprocket long cage: max. 36 teeth (2 x 10 or 3 x 10) · Weight: approx. 302 g (long cage) Manufacturer's ref. short cage: 00.7518.080.002 Manufacturer's ref. medium cage: 00.7518.080.001 Manufacturer's ref. long cage: 00.7518.080.000
Shift cable set for MTB/ATB and road bikes. Kevlar reinforced cable casings in combination with Teflon coated inner cables guarantee precise shifting. · lighter than conventional systems · rust- and weather-proof thanks to sealing · incl. cable casing 1,8 m, 2 x inner cables, 7 x sealed end caps with rubber cover, 3 x sealed end caps, 6 x protection rings, 2 x ferrules · suitable for Shimano, SRAM and Campagnolo gearshifts
· 7-/8-/9-speed compatible, long cage · Shimano Shadow RD - especially flat design allows more aggressive riding · increased spring tension for less chain bounce than with non Shadow rear derailleurs · stronger return spring conveys a "crisper" shift feeling · direct cable control for low friction shifting · Top Normal (designed for Rapidfire levers) · 11-tooth derailleur wheels · maximum sprockez size: 36 teeth · total capacity: 45 teeth · weight: approx. 285
· compatible with 10-speed, long cage · Dyna-Sys technology · Shimano Shadow RD+ - When the switch is in the "on" position, it increases the rear derailleur spring tension and reduces chain movement for a quieter and more stable ride. The "off" position facilitates mounting and dismounting of the rear wheel. · Top Normal (designed for Rapidfire levers) · for Shimano 10-speed HG-X chains · max. sprocket size: 32-36 teeth · total capacity: 43 teeth · weight: approx. 260 g
· compatible with 11-speed · fast shifting thanks to "Wide Link" design · 2 teflon coated connection pins · max. sprocket size: short cage: 23 - 28 teeth, long cage: 28 - 32 teeth · min. sprocket size: 11 - 12 teeth · total capacity: short cage: 33 teeth, long cage: 37 teeth · weight: short cage: approx. 234 g, long cage: approx. 250 g · available with short cage (SS) or long cage (GS) Please specify cage length!
· double/triple/10-speed · Dyna-Sys technology · 2-way release: allows you to press both levers with your thumb or to pull the upper lever with your forefinger · gear indicator · for handlebarØ: 22,2 mm · weight: approx. 265 g · 1 pair, incl. cables/cable casings