In this category you can find all types of wheel hubs for your bicycle. We have a suitable hub for every bike: for racing bikes, mountain bikes or for all-terrain bikes. The hubs are clearly structured in a list in order to show their special features. We offer you suitable gearbox hubs, rear wheel hubs or front wheel hubs for your bike. There are standard hubs available, as well as disc hubs. Moreover, you can also find accessories here, such as hub parts, intermediate rings or tension axles.
· compatible with 7-/8-/9-/10-/11-speed · internal grease sleeve for higher performance and low maintenance · polished bearing races · labyrinth and contact sealing · anodised aluminium hub body, steel axle · steel freehub body · hub width: 130 mm · weight: approx. 368 g · incl. quick release skewer · available in 32 or 36 hole Please specify number of holes!
Hub set with cartidge bearings for constant use during training, tours or races. Its high-grade bearing requires very little servicing and runs very smoothly. The oversized hub body is very robust. The black painted surface protects effectively from damage and looks good too. Housing material: forged aluminium Axle material: steel (Ø 12 mm) Rotor material: aluminium, 7-/8-/9-/10-/11-speed, HG compatible Bearing: 4 sealed cartridge bearings Hub width: 130 mm Weight: approx. 364 g (without quick release) · incl. quick release and 1,85 mm distance ring · 36 hole version
The Rohloff gear hub is also suitable for rough MTB use. This drive technology combines a modern shifting system with a high degree of effectiveness and low maintenance as well as reliability. The overall transmission is 526%. · 14-speed turning handle, also suitable for carbon handlebars · 16 tooth sprocket · hub width: 135 mm · chainline : 54 mm · smooth gear shifting · indexation in the hub · for frames with vertical dropouts · weight: approx. 1.700 g · incl. turning handle, sprocket, cables, shift cable stopper, CC axle plate with long torque support, add-on parts for internal gear mech. chain tensioner and shift cable guide for the turning handle · available in a 32 or 36 hole version Please specify number of holes!
The model series DT Swiss 370 is an allrounder with good smooth running and high durability. Housing material: forged aluminium Axle material: steel (Ø 10 mm) Rotor material: steel (freewheel with two ratchets) compatible with 7-/8-/9-/10-speed, HG compatible Bearings: 3 cartridge + 1 needle bearing with labyrinth seal Hub width: 135 mm Weight: approx. 362 g (without quick release skewer) · without quick release skewer · 32 hole
· compatible with 7*4-/8-/9-/10-speed HG/IG · micro gearing in the freehub for a direct drive · freewheel body: Steel · hub body: Anodized aluminium · highly effective seal · axle: Steel · hub width: 135 mm · incl. quick release · available in 32 or 36 holes Please specify number of holes!
· labyrinth and contact sealing · internal grease sleeve for higher performance and low maintenance · polished bearing races · anodised aluminium hub body, steel axle · radial lacing possible · hub width: 100 mm · weight: approx. 155 g · incl. quick release skewer · available in 32 or 36 hole Please specify number of holes!
· 7-/8-/9-/10-/11-speed HG cassette compatible · sealing system with excellent smooth running · contact bearings with long durability · anodised aluminium hub shell, aluminium axle, steel freewheel body · labyrinth and low friction seals · weight: approx. 330 g · hub width: 130 mm · incl. quick release · avaialble with 32 or 36 holes Please specify number of holes!
· compatible with Shimano/Sram 8-/9-/10-/11-speed HG · inner grease sleeve for higher performance and lower maintenance · anodised hub body, steel axle · steel freehub body · contact sealing · hub width: 130 mm · weight: approx. 365 g · incl. quick-release skewer and 10-speed spacer ring Manufacturer's ref. black, 32 hole: FHRS400BYBL Manufacturer's ref. black, 36 hole: FHRS400AYBL Manufacturer's ref. silver, 32 hole: FHRS400BYBS Manufacturer's ref. silver, 36 hole: FHRS400ABYS
Thanks to the gear change support mechanism, the mechanical shifting resistance is reduced to provide extremely comfortable shifting. The gear ratio is 307%. · material: aluminium · 8-speed twist shifter (SL-8S31) · sprocket: 19 teeth (SM-GEAR) · for rim brakes · also suitable for Shimano rollerbrakes · ball bearing mounted axle · hub width: 132 mm · over-locknut dimension: 184 mm · chainline: 44 mm · weight: approx. 1655 g · non-turn washers for vertical dropouts (blue 8R/green 8L) · incl. mount kit, installation manual, cable and casing · 36 hole
With the DT Swiss 240S hub you get an extremely lightweight and precise hub. The Ratchet System™ provides a rich sound and direct acceleration. Moreover, the hub comes with stainless steel sealed bearings and can be dismounted and lubricated without tools. · bearings: 4 sealed bearings · Ratchet System™ with two star ratchets for direct acceleration · aluminium axle and free-wheel body · hub width: 130 x 5 mm · compatibility: Shimano/Sram 9-/10-/11-speed · weight: approx. 209 g · 32 hole · without quick-release and 10-speed spacer Manufacturer's ref.: H240HRQIR32SO3226S