- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
Now also with angle adjustment! The Aeria Evo Bracket Kit by Profile Design is a perfect upgrade for your existing Aeria triathlon handlebar with brackets screwed on the base bar. Compared to the classic Aeria Fixed Brackets, the Evo offers a significant extension of the adjustment range as well as an additional angle adjustment from 0-10°. Moreover, the engineers of Profile Design have managed to create a greater range for the armrests, while keeping the Stack unchanged. This allows for narrower positions and finer adjustments.
· Material: Aluminium 6061-T6
· Suitable for all Aeria triathlon handlebars with brackets screwed on the base bar
· Suitable for extensions with outer Ø: 22,2 mm
· Length adjustment of extensions: approx. 40 mm
· Angle adjustment: 0 - 10°
· Stack: 56 mm - 80 mm (in steps of 5 mm)
· Reach: -66 mm - 1,5 mm (in steps of 7,5 mm)
· Width of arm rests: 100 mm - 266 mm (in steps of 18,5 mm)
· Weight: approx. 266 g
· 1 pair
- Manufacturer`s ref.: