- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
Bigger, wider and lighter! RACE FACE has increased the bar diameter of their popular Turbine Series mountain bike bar to 35 mm,
allowing the engineers to shave material from the bar and reduce the overall weight while retaining the proven stiffness and performance RACE FACE bars are known for.
A low 10 mm rise gives the Turbine 35 a flat cockpit with the comfort and looks of a riser bar, while the 760 mm width provides more control on the trail.
• Material: cold-forged 7050-T76 aluminium
• Handlebar clamp: Ø 35.0 mm
• Width: 760 mm (can be cut to length)
• Backsweep (rearward sweep): 8°
• Upsweep (upward sweep): 5°
• Rise: approx. 10 mm
• Weight: approx. 270 g
In the box:
• 1x RACE FACE Turbine 35 MTB bar
- Handlebar clamp in mm:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: