- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Race Face Turbine R 35 stem 0°
Price incl. VAT
plus £8.90 for delivery to Great Britain
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The Turbine R 35 stem by Race Face comes with a 0 degree rise for a perfect fit on aggressive bikes for All Mountain and Enduro use. Featuring an oversized 35mm handlebar clamp, it not only fits MTB bars like the Race Face Atlas (product code 2282080) perfectly, but is also extremely robust and durable. Besides, the Turbine stem made of 7070 aluminium impresses with an extremely low weight. Yet, it offers maximum torsional stiffness. The 4-bolt face plate distributes acting forces evenly over the bar while supporting an easy and safe installation.
• Short stem for All Mountain or Enduro use
• Rise: 0°
• For threadless forks with shaft outer Ø 28,6 mm (1 1/8“)
• Handlebar clamp: 35,0 mm, also for carbon bars
• Removable face plate, 4-bolt
• Clamping height on steerer: 40 mm
• Material: 7075er T6 aluminium, CNC machined, black finish
• Weight: approx. 138 g (50 mm)
- Handlebar clamp in mm:
- Steerer tube clamp:
- 1 1/8"
- Manufacturer`s ref.: