- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Ritchey Comp ErgoMax Road/Gravel/Allroad bar
Price incl. VAT
plus £8.90 for delivery to Great Britain
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The evolution of the popular drop bars by Ritchey continues and is expanded by a specialist for gravel and adventure riding with the Comp ErgoMax. In order to improve controllability and comfort on rides on loose terrain, the ErgoMax drop bar brings your hands in a wider and more stable position when in the drops, thanks to a 12° flare. Thus, you can enjoy more comfort, safety and speed on dusty gravel tracks. The tops are raised 10 mm above the clamping section for a more upright riding position. Ovalized grip surfaces are comfortable to grip and a 4° backsweep brings your wrists in a natural position. Thus, the Ritchey Comp ErgoMax Allroad bar gives you more confidence through improved control and comfort on fast-paced gravel grinds. Yet, the gravel bar is also perfect for multi-day adventure rides with luggage or for cruising over asphalt roads.
· Drop bar for Allroad/Gravel and adventure use
· Material: 6061 aluminium
· Top section with a wide ergonomic surface
· Di2 compatible
· Drop: 128 mm, reach: 73 mm
· Backsweep: 4°
· Drop flare: 12°
· Flare out 3°
· Handlebar clamp: Ø 31,8 mm
· Weight: approx. 320 g (42 cm width)
· approx. 40 cm top bar (max. width on the outside of the bar ends approx. 48,3 cm)
· approx. 42 cm top bar (max. width on the outside of the bar ends approx. 50,3 cm)
· approx. 44 cm top bar (max. width on the outside of the bar ends approx. 52,3 cm)
· approx. 46 cm top bar (max. width on the outside of the bar ends approx. 54,3 cm)
Please make your choice
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Handlebar clamp in mm:
- Ø 31,8 mm