- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Comp Evocurve drop bar
Price incl. VAT
plus £8.90 for delivery to Great Britain
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The Ritchey Comp Evo Curve drop bar is especially comfortable on long distances. This is because the elliptical top tube of the bar made from the high-class manufacturer Tom Ritchey comes with a backsweep of 4° to allow for a more relaxed grip and riding position. A slightly larger grip surface perfectly distributes pressure. What's also interesting is the 2° flare of the bar ends. The drop comes with two different radii for different grip positions for more freedom of movement during your next attack.
• Drop bar with 4° backsweep for a relaxed grip and riding position
• Available widths: approx. 40 cm, 42 cm, 44 cm (measured from centre to centre)
• Drop: 128 mm, reach: 83 mm
• Backsweep: 4°, flare: 2°
• Handlebar clamp: Ø 31,8 mm
• Material: aluminium 6061, double butted
• Weight: approx. 290 g (40 cm)
Manufacturer's ref.: 30335467001 (40 cm), 30335467002 (42 cm)
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Handlebar clamp in mm:
- Ø 31,8 mm
- Handlebar shape: