- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Ritchey WCS Chicane Aero Stem
from 77.10 £
Price incl. VAT
plus £8.90 for delivery to Great Britain
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The aerodynamic WCS Chicane race stem is the technological spearhead of Ritchey’s high-quality WCS stem range.
This lightweight stem made of 2014 alloy is designed for a clean look with maximum integration and minimum drag. This is thanks to hidden handlebar clamp bolts facing towards the rider and an internal steerer wedge clamp with magnetic top cap. In addition, the angle of -10 C° emphasizes the ambition of the aerodynamic Ritchey WCS Chicane road bike stem.
• Aerodynamic design with internal steerer clamp and hidden bolts for minimum drag
• Magnetic top cap
• Fold-out 2-bolt handlebar clamp
• Material: 2014 aluminium (stem), Cr-Mo (clamp bolts)
• Handlebar clamp: Ø 31,8 mm
• Steerer clamp: Ø 28.6 mm, threadless (1-1/8")
• Angle: -10° (80° angle to steerer tube)
• Clamping height on steerer: 45,5 mm
• Weight: approx. 175 g (110 mm)
Available with a length of:
• 80 mm
• 90 mm
• 100 mm
• 110 mm
• 120 mm
• 130 mm
Please make your choice.
In the box:
• 1x Ritchey WCS Chicane stem
(incl. magnetic top cap and 30mm headset screw)
- Steerer tube clamp:
- 1 1/8"
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Handlebar clamp in mm:
- Ø 31,8 mm