- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
For quick starters. Even though the ROSE CO2 inflator cannot prevent breakdowns, it helps you to quickly forget about them. Because as soon as you have replaced the inner tube, the inflator will provide the required tyre pressure within seconds. All you have to do is to screw on the required CO2 cartridge (separately available in a 16 g or 25 g version, item no.: 2256664) and use the control knob to regulate how fast the CO2 is released. If the CO2 cartridge should not be empty afterwards, you can simply take it along as the integrated security system will prevent the release of CO2. Also clever: Thanks to its compact size, you can simply pack the CO2 pump into your saddle bag or jersey pocket when not in use. In this way, you are always well prepared for any eventuality.
• Compact CO2 inflator with control knob
• Design without control lever allows for transport in a saddle bag or jersey pocket
• Fits Presta valves
• Easy regulation thanks to control knob
• For threaded CO2 cartridges
• Security bolt system allows you to re-use CO2 cartridges which are not completely empty, as it prevents the release of CO2
• Material: aluminium (control knob), plastic
Including: 1 ROSE CO2 inflator with control knob without CO2 cartridge
- Pressure gauge:
- Type of tyre: road:
- Type of tyre: hybrid/MTB:
- Type of tyre: fat bike:
- Type of tyre: tubeless:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: