- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
ROSE OSC stem
Product code: 173524602
The ROSE OSC (Optimal Stiffness Construction) stem combines low weight and maximum stiffness unlike hardly any other stem, because those are the attri... more details
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The ROSE OSC (Optimal Stiffness Construction) stem combines low weight and maximum stiffness unlike hardly any other stem, because those are the attributes that ambitious racing cyclists look for. The winglet faceplate ensures optimum distribution of clamping forces as well as a reduction in sheer forces, which increases safety. The first-class workmanship and the stainless steel screws ensure long-term safety.
Note: Approved for road bikes only!
· Handlebar clamp: Ø 31,8 mm
· Material: 3D forged aluminium 7050 T6
· Clamping height on fork shaft: 40 mm
· Screw-on 4-point handlebar clamp
· Angle: ±7°
· For threadless forks with outer shaft Ø 28,6 mm*
· Weight: approx. 100 g (100 mm)
· Supplied in length 60, 70, 80, 90, 100, 110, 120 or 130 mm
Please specify length!
· Category: 2 (please click on the button for more information)
The ROSE OSC stem may only be used on road bikes and only for the typical intended use of these bikes!
- Handlebar clamp in mm:
- Steerer tube clamp:
- 1 1/8"