- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
ROSE RTS 07 MTB/touring shoes
from 65.50 £
Price incl. VAT
plus £8.90 for delivery to Great Britain
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
- aktiv Radfahren 03/18: Very good value for money -
Verdict: "Perfectly wraps around your feet for effective pedalling."
- Good test result MOUNTAINBIKE issue 02/18 Category Clipless Touring Pedals -
The ROSE RTS 07 MTB and touring shoes combine functionality with a cool and casual sneakers look. An anti-slip rubber tread ensures good grip even on muddy ground. Colourful highlights turn these cycling shoes into true eye-catchers – on the bike and in everyday life.
• Upper made of polyurethane coated synthetic leather and nylon mesh inserts for best comfort and ventilation
• Anti-slip rubber tread for pleasant walking comfort
• Tread protection edges on toes
• Perforated, padded tongue
• Removable, perforated insole with EVA foam padding and moisture-wicking cover
• Integrated heel cap
• Reflective elements
• Compatible with all MTB pedal systems, which use cleats with SPD standard (2-hole standard), for example: Shimano SPD, Time ATAC, CrankBrothers, CrankBrothers Race, Look MTB, Xtreme MTB, Wellgo MTB. Also suitable for indoor trainers in fitness studios etc.
Weight: approx. 820 g (per pair, size 42)
Outer fabric: synthetic leather, mesh
ROSE recommends ordering the shoes one size up.
- Shoe features: