- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
steerer tube extender
Price incl. VAT
plus £8.90 for delivery to Great Britain
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The ROSE steerer tube extender allows you to easily lift your handlebar/stem construction to the desired riding position. Thanks to the included spacers, the clamping height of the stem is variable.
· Material: aluminium
· Clamping height on steerer tube: 40 mm
· For steerer tube outer Ø 28,6 mm/threadless forks
· For stems with a shaft clamping Ø of 28,6 mm
· Weight 50 mm: approx. 195 g
· Weight 90 mm: approx. 265 g
· Weight 120 mm: approx. 320 g
In the box: steerer tube extension with top cap, extra-long screw and spacer as shown
Bicycles that are equipped with a steerer tube extender must only be used on paved roads.
Not suitable for forks with carbon steerer.
Stem and star nut not included.
Attention! When using a new steerer tube, you will need a star nut like item no.: 527136.