- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The slim Selle SMP Extra road saddle shows its sporty ambitions not only with the SMP4Bike technology with lowered saddle beak, relief channel and optimised seat area with ergonomic rear profile. The saddle shell made from carbon fibre reinforced nylon 12 imitates the Professional line and promises to resist permanent stress, reduce vibrations and, what’s more, also the weight of the ergonomic seat.
Padding and cover area attached from a single piece, without using glue or clamps, which increases comfort and promises higher durability. The Extra is therefore the ideal choice for a comfortable entry into the world of athletic cycling. Or for active and fast riders, who put their focus rather on comfortable sitting, than on particularly lightweight construction.
· Padded saddle for road bikes, gravel bikes and turbo trainers
· Belongs to the comfort-oriented SMP4Bike Tourism line
· With Full Cut relief channel
· Lowered saddle nose
· Ergonomic seating surface
· Flat rear profile reduces pressure on the coccyx
· SVT synthetic leather cover, vacuum sealed (SMP Vacuum Tech)
· Padding: soft polyurethane
· Saddle shell: nylon 12, reinforced with carbon fibre
· Saddle rails: steel, vibration-reducing
· Stabilising rear bridge with reflector element
· E-bike ready
· Dimensions: approx. 275 x 140 mm
· Weight: approx. 365 g
- with cutout:
- Step saddle:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: