- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
Shimano's SPD-SL pedal system for road bikes is designed for maximum power transfer. The same holds true for the PD-R7000 pedals from the 105 series that help you get all your power onto the road, thanks to a light and stiff carbon composite body and a wide stainless steel contact surface. The wide bearing spacing of the 105 pedal offers – just like on the high-end siblings of the top groups Dura-Ace and Ultegra – optimized load distribution and thus increased durability of the bearings.
· Wide and stiff SPD-SL pedals
· Wide platform with stainless steel contact area for maximum power transfer
· Chromoly steel axle
· Triple bearing for smooth running
· Maintenance-free compact bearing
· Wide bearing spacing for even load distribution
· Adjustable release tension
· 31° release angle
· Material: carbon composite pedal body, injection moulded
· Weight: approx. 265 g (pair)
· 1 pair
In the box:
SHIMANO 105 PD-R7000 SPD-SL pedals, SM-SH 11 cleats with ± 3° angular float
- Clipless pedal system:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: