- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The Shimano 105 ST-R7020 / BR-R7070 disc brake combination impresses with revised STI levers which strongly remind you of the high-performance groupsets Dura-Ace and Ultegra as regards ergonomics. Thanks to a fundamental revision of the shifting mechanism, the Dual-Control brake/shift levers allow for even faster and smoother shifting and offer a significantly shorter lever throw. Compared to the predecessor model ST-5800, the lever throw is reduced by 24% when shifting up and by 8.6% when shifting down. In combination with BR-R7070 FlatMount brake calipers, Shimano offers you a braking system with a strong performance and comfortable modulation. Thus, you will also feel comfortable and safe on your road bike or cyclocross bike in adverse conditions. Thanks to intuitive handling and a large lever reach adjustment range, the Shimano 105 ST-R7020 brake/shift lever combination offers high-end features and functions while being capable of way more than just competition and training.
TIP: Riders who have smaller hands or prefer compact grip ergonomics are recommended to go for the Shimano 105 ST-R7025 STI brake/shift lever combination for smaller hands (item no.: 2273701).
· Hydraulic disc brake system for road and cross bikes
· Constantly high braking power, even in adverse conditions
· Improved shifting performance and ergonomics
· No rim wear, thus increased safety
· Lever reach adjustment
· Aluminium brake lever
· Compatible with 11-speed/double
· Weight: approx. 1082 g (pair)
· Shift/brake lever: ST-R7020 (front wheel: left lever, rear wheel: right lever)
· Brake caliper: BR-R7070 FlatMount, 2-piston system (ceramics), flat design
· Hose length: 1000 mm (front), 1700 mm (rear)
· Brake hose: SM-BH90-JK
· Brake fluid: Shimano mineral oil
· Brake pads: K02S Ice Tec, organic
· Incl. Optislick inner cables and housings
· Recommended brake rotors: SM-RT70 (Centerlock, item no.: 2234568) or SM-RT66 (6-hole, item no.: 1859722)