- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
Shimano Deore FD-M6020-E Direct Mount front derailleur with Side Swing design for more tyre clearance and more efficient cable routing. The high shifting stability ensures quiet gear shifts, also when using the bike's suspension.
· Dyna-Sys technology
· For 48,8/51,8 mm chainline
· For large chainring: 34 – 38 teeth
· Side-Swing design for more tyre clearance and efficient cable routing for easy shifting
· Designed for mountain bike frames (26"/27,5"/29")
· Suitable for S3 Low Direct Mount Standard (the majority of Rose frames, Low Direct Mount dimension: 22,1 mm (centre hole - centre hole)
· Capacity: 10 teeth
· For Shimano 10-speed HG-X chains
· Front Pull cable routing (cable from the front)
Attention: The front derailleur can only be used on frames, which allow for front pull cable routing!
Manufacturer's ref. IFDM6020E6
- Manufacturer`s ref.: