- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Dura Ace FC-R9100-P Hollowtech II crankset 2x11 with power meter
Price incl. VAT
plus £2.65 for delivery to Great Britain
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
If you want to develop your true potential as a cyclist, the SHIMANO Dura Ace FC-R9100-P crankset with integrated power meter is your essential performance tool to make it right to the top. As it collects reliable power data in real time, the crank helps you monitor and analyse every single detail of your ride to achieve top results in training and competitions. The extravagant and elegant design of the Dura Ace crank arms, the tidy integration of the power meter and the low weight are just some of the highs for performance-oriented road cyclists.
In contrast to heart rate measurement, power measurement in watts delivers a more objective picture of your performance during your ride. Whereas it can take up to 2 minutes to reach the heart rate zone, a power meter gives you immediate feedback within seconds. Besides, your power is not affected by external factors like weather, fatigue or health problems. This especially proves advantageous for short and intensive interval trainings.
The compact SHIMANO Dura Ace FC-R9100-P power meter unit is fitted behind the chainrings for a clean look. Besides, both crank arms come with integrated, highly precise strain gauges that allow you to measure left and right power separately and thus detect any muscular difference. The special, integrated design allows for a fast and easy replacement of chainrings without affecting the power meter’s accuracy. The Shimano meter pairs with the E-Tube app via Bluetooth for easy system checks and firmware updates. Apart from Bluetooth, the power meter features ANT+ to ensure compatibility with a wide range of third-party bike computers and GPS devices (e.g. Garmin Edge 1030, item no.: 2263925). The battery is charged with a magnetic cable.
· Integrated design
· Waterproof in all conditions
· Rechargeable lithium-ion battery (recharged with magnetic cable)
· Easy chainring replacement, as the power meter is integrated into crank arms and spider
· High stiffness thanks to 4-bolt design and wider crank arm for efficient power transfer
· Quick system start and direct response
· Display of cadence, total power, right/left balance, smoothness, torque efficiency (depending on paired bike computer)
· Wireless communication with ANT+ or Bluetooth LE ready devices
· Manual reset with a touch of a button
· System checks and firmware updates SHIMANO E-TUBE PROJECT platform (available for free download, for Windows PCs, as well as iOS and Android smartphones and tablets, please note system requirements, http://e-tubeproject.shimano.com/)
· Compatible with 11-speed
· Hollow forged aluminium crank arms
· Hollow outer chainring (Hollowglide) made from anodized aluminium and carbon fibre reinforced composite
· Inner chainring made of anodized aluminium
· Hardened steel axle (Ø 24 mm, Hollowtech II)
· Shell width: 68/70 mm
· Gear ratio: 34 – 50
· Crank arm length: 170 mm, 172,5 mm or 175 mm
· Chainline: 43,5 mm
· Q factor: 146 mm
· Bolt circle: 110 mm (asymmetric)
· Battery: lithium-ion, integrated
· Charging time: approx. 2,5 hrs
· Battery life: at least 300 hrs
· Measurement: strain gauges
· Accuracy: +/- 2%
· Transmission protocol: ANT+ & Bluetooth Smart (LE)
· Weight: approx. 679 g (50-34 teeth / 170 mm)
In the box:
· SHIMANO Dura Ace FC-R9100-P crankset (34-50 teeth), integrated power meter
· SHIMANO crank bolt
· Magnet set
· Magnetic tool
· Charging cable 1,5 m
· SHIMANO TL-FC40 crank tool for power meter
· WITHOUT bottom bracket
· SHIMANO CN-HG901-11 (item no.: 2226772)
Recommended BB cups:
· BSA/Ital: SHIMANO Dura Ace SM-BB-R9100 (ítem no.: 2237811)
· Pressfit: SHIMANO Dura Ace SM-BB92-41B (item no.: 1860764)
- Hollowtech II/BB86/92
- Manufacturer`s ref.: