- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The Shimano Dura Ace FD-R9150 front derailleur stands out for full Di2 system integration and ensures perfect shifting processes for training and competition. In the latter case, the Syncho Shift feature helps you to completely focus on the race, as it automatically adjusts the rear derailleur in combination with the front derailleur for a perfect chainline and gear use. In the Full Synchro-Shift mode, the front shifting is automatically controlled based on your rear gear use. The Semi Synchro-Shift mode can be set up to adjust your rear gear position based on your manual front chainring choice. So, shifting at the front will enact automatic shifts at the back to keep a consistent cadence.
· Compatible with 11-speed/double
· For braze-on socket
· Synchro-Shift compatible: Control both derailleurs with just one lever
· Precise, lightning-fast shifting in all conditions
· Auto-Trim: automatic alignment of the chain guide in relation to the position of the rear derailleur. No manual trimming necessary while riding.
· For a large chainring of max.: 46 - 55 teeth
· Capacity: 16 teeth
· 1 x E-Tube Port
· Weight: approx. 104 g
Note: For frames without a braze-on socket the derailleur clamp SM-AD91 (item no.: 2238032) is required.
Manufacturer's ref. FDR9150F
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Mount type:
- Direct Mount