- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
SHIMANO DURA-ACE PD-R9100 SPD-SL pedals
from 149.71 £
Price incl. VAT
plus £8.90 for delivery to Great Britain
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
Lightweight, high-quality and reliable!
The SHIMANO DURA-ACE PD-R9100 SPD-SL pedals are too good to simply rest your feet on them and start to pedal. The wide pedals made from carbon composite material and featuring a stainless steel platform run smoothly, are extra wide and guarantee thus excellent power transfer. What’s more, the enlarged bearing spacing ensures optimised load distribution and thus higher durability of the bearings. With a mere weight of 234 g, the DURA-ACE pedals come with a perfect weight-to-stiffness ratio.
• Wide and stiff SPD-SL pedals with ideal weight-to-stiffness ratio
• Lightweight pedal body made from carbon composite material
• Extra-large platform for efficient power transfer and stability
• Wide bearing spacing for better load distribution
• Adjustable release tension
• Optional with 4mm longer spindle (for additional distance between crank and foot position – in this way, riders with larger hips can maintain the correct leg and foot alignment on the pedals)
• Intended use: Road
• Series: DURA-ACE
• Model: PD-R9100
• Clipless pedal system: SHIMANO SL (one-sided)
• Material pedal body: carbon composite
• Material pedal spindle: nickel cromoly steel
• Release angle: 35°
• Weight: approx. 234 g (pair), approx. 243 g (+4 mm spindle, pair)
In the box:
• 1 x SHIMANO DURA-ACE PD-R9100 SPD-SL pedals (set)
• 1x SHIMANO SM-SH12 cleats, blue, with ± 1° angular float (set)
- Clipless pedal system:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: