- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
Thanks to a wider bearing placement, the Dura Ace pedals ensure optimized load distribution and thus increased durability of the bearings. An extra-wide platform offers a lot of stability and excellent power transfer. The use of carbon composite material provides a perfect stiffness-to-weight ratio.
· Robust carbon composite body, die-cast
· Extra-wide platform with a contact surface made from wear-resistant stainless steel for maximum power transfer
· Axle made from nickel-CroMo-steel
· Three bearings for smooth running
· 2 ball bearings and 1 especially wide needle bearing
· Wide bearing placement for even load distribution
· Adjustable release tension
· Incl. cleats SM-SH 12 with ± 1° angular float
· Weight: approx. 228 g (pair)
· 1 pair
Manufacturer's ref. PDR9100
- Clipless pedal system:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: