- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The Dura Ace RD-9150 rear derailleur effectively supports you to get the best out of yourself - in both training and competitions. Therefore, the programmable Synchro-Shift feature allows you to adjust the rear derailleur in combination with the front derailleur FD-R9150 with a touch of a button and to stay focussed on the racing situation. In the Full Synchro-Shift mode, the front shifting is automatically controlled based on your rear gear use. The Semi Synchro-Shift mode can be set up to adjust your rear gear position based on your manual front chainring choice. So, shifting at the front will enact automatic shifts at the back to keep a consistent cadence.
· Compatible with 11-speed
· Precise, lightning-fast shifting in all conditions
· Synchro-Shift compatible: Control both derailleurs with just one lever
· Programme-controlled shifting: faster and smoother shifting with reduced risk of chain coming off
· Shadow RD design: flat construction for a clean look, constant shifting processes and insensitivity in case of an impact
· "Wide Link" design for increased stiffness
· Compatible with DirectMount
· Derailleur cage made from carbon fibre reinforced composite material
· 4 Teflon coated connection pins
· 1 x E-Tube port
· 11-tooth derailleur pulleys with cartridge bearings
· Max. sprocket size: 25 - 30 teeth
· Min. sprocket size: 11 teeth
· Total capacity: 35 teeth
· Weight: approx. 204 g
Manufacturer's ref. RDR9150SS
- Manufacturer`s ref.: