- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
SHIMANO Dura Ace SM-RT900 brake disc
Price incl. VAT
plus £8.90 for delivery to Great Britain
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
A sporty, aggressive design meets cool braking power. With the Shimano Dura Ace SM-RT900 brake disc no downhill will be too hot. It is thanks to the three-layer sandwich construction that this lightweight disc brake with a stainless steel surface and an aluminium core is so heat-resistant. Integrated cooling fins inside Shimano's brake disc dissipate the generated heat even faster. For safe braking and even more performance.
· ICE-Tech: aluminium core between two stainless steel layers providing optimal heat dissipation - the operating temperature is significantly reduced for a constant performance
· Freeza: three-layer sandwich construction consisting of stainless steel flanges and an aluminium core with integrated cooling fins for best heat generation and dissipation
· Less fading
· Increased service life thanks to a dirt-repellent design
· For Shimano CenterLock hubs or CenterLock compatible hubs
. Compatible with metal and resin (organic) brake pads
· Material: sandwich compound with stainless steel (outside) and aluminium core, aluminium lock ring
· Weight: 96 g (140 mm), 119 g (160 mm)
Including lock ring.
Please specify brake disc Ø!
Manufacturer's ref. SM-RT900S 160 mm
SM-RT900SS 140 mm
- Manufacturer`s ref.: