- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
Discover the almost endless possibilities of modern road cycling with SHIMANO GRX components. The RX800 Series at Ultegra/XT level represents the performance-oriented top range of Shimano’s gravel- and cross-specific GRX groupsets.
Just like the GRX cranksets, the GRX Di2 FD-RX815 11-speed front derailleur is designed for a 2.5mm wider chainline to provide space for large-volume tyres that can often be found on modern cross, gravel and commuter bikes. In addition, the RX815 front derailleur is designed to work with the giant 17-tooth front difference of SHIMANO GRX FC-RX810 48-31t cranks (product code: 2286204).
• Di2: electronic SHIMANO shifting system
• Material: aluminium, steel, composite
• Compatibility: Di2 11-speed/double
• Mounting system: braze-on socket (Down Swing)
• Large chainring: max. 46 - 50 teeth
• Capacity: 17 teeth
• Chainline: 46 mm
• Chain stay angle: 61° - 66°
• 1 E-Tube port
• Weight: approx. 131 g
Due to the chainline ONLY compatible with SHIMANO GRX cranksets!
In the box:
• 1x SHIMANO GRX Di2 FD-RX815 11-speed front derailleur
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Mount type:
- Direct Mount