- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
SHIMANO GRX FC-RX810 Hollowtech II Crankset 2x11
Price incl. VAT
plus £8.90 for delivery to Great Britain
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
Discover the almost endless possibilities of modern road cycling with SHIMANO GRX components. The RX800 Series at Ultegra/XT level represents the performance-oriented top range of Shimano’s gravel- and cross-specific GRX groupsets.
While developing the GRX FC-RX810 crankset, SHIMANO’s developers have paid particular attention to the needs of modern cross, gravel and commuter bikes. Thus, the crankset for 2x11 speed drivetrains combines a 31-tooth chainring with a 48-tooth chainring – for a wider range of gears. A 2.5mm wider chainline compared to “traditional” SHIMANO road cranks provides space for large-volume tyres.
• Especially wide range for long tours and unknown terrain
• Optimal gear ratio for various requirements and riding styles
• Intended use: Gravel, Road, Cyclocross
• Hollow forged aluminium crank arms
• Aluminium chainrings
• Compatibility: 11-speed/double
• Crankset with integrated BB axle
• For a shell width of: 68 / 70 mm
• Gear ratio: 48 – 31 teeth
• Bolt circle: 110 mm/ 80 mm (asymmetric)
• Chainline: 46.9 mm
• Weight: approx. 722 g
Due to the chainline ONLY compatible with SHIMANO GRX front derailleurs!
• SHIMANO GRX FD-RX815 Di2 front derailleur (product code: 2286151)
• SHIMANO GRX FD-RX815 front derailleur (product code: 2286344)
• 170 mm crank arm length
• 172.5 mm crank arm length
• 175 mm crank arm length
Please make your choice.
In the box:
• 1x SHIMANO GRX FC-RX810 crankset (2x11 speed)
WITHOUT bottom bracket
For the recommended SM-BBR60 BSA bottom bracket cups, see product code: 1955804.
For SM-BB72 PressFit bottom bracket cups see product code: 1955813.
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Hollowtech II/BB86/92