- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
Discover the almost endless possibilities of modern road cycling with SHIMANO GRX components. The RX400 Series is Shimano’s entry into their range of gravel- and cross-dedicated GRX groupsets.
Just like the GRX cranksets, the GRX FD-RX400 10-speed front derailleur is designed for a 2.5mm wider chainline to provide space for large-volume tyres that can often be found on modern cross, gravel and commuter bikes. In addition, the RX400 front derailleur is designed to work with the 16-tooth front difference of SHIMANO GRX FC-RX600 10-speed 46-30t cranks (product code: 2286339).
• Natural stroke feeling thanks to an ergonomic power curve
• More cable routing options as well as integrated cable tension adjustment
• Material: steel;composite
• Compatibility: 10-speed/double
• Mounting system: braze-on socket (Down Swing)
• Large chainring: max. 46 teeth
• Capacity: 16 teeth
• Chainline: 46 mm
• Chain stay angle: 61° - 66°
• Weight: approx. 95 g
Due to the chainline ONLY compatible with SHIMANO GRX cranksets!
In the box:
• 1x SHIMANO GRX FD-RX400 10-speed front derailleur
- Manufacturer`s ref.: