- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The SHIMANO SH-CT80 MTB/trekking shoes in outdoor design are easy to put on and to take off thanks to the CLICK’R-SYSTEM. Comfort, durability and functionality combined in one cycling shoe model.
• Upper made of suede
• Classic lacing and with lace holders
• Shock-absorbing comfort insole
• Flexible stiffening plate
• Compatible with all MTB pedal systems, which use cleats with SPD standard (2-hole standard), for example: Shimano SPD, Time ATAC, CrankBrothers, CrankBrothers Race, Look MTB, Xtreme MTB, Wellgo MTB. Also suitable for indoor trainers in fitness studios etc.
• Especially recommendable in combination with PD-T700 (item no. 1860180) and PD-T420 (item no. 1950580) pedals
Shimano recommends to order the shoes one size up.
Weight: approx. 775 g (per pair, for size 40)
Manufacturer's ref.: ESHCT80C
SHIMANO's shoe-pedal system reduces the force needed to release, as the stiffness of the shoe offers a leverage effect so that the power is distributed over the whole foot. This makes clicking in and out significantly easier.
ROSE recommends ordering the shoes one size up.
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Shoe features: